My potty girl!
Today marks one week that we have been using the potty. Well, "we" meaning Cayleigh! Cayleigh started using the potty at 14 months, but once she saw the poopy in the potty, it scared the $hit out of her(sorry, I couldn't resist :) ) We put it away and brought it out once or twice since then but she had been scared of it still.
Last week I stayed home most of the day so I brought it out and enticed her with good old M&M's....It did the trick. Since then we have kept her in her diaper most of the time, as she will pee in her panties. I'm trying to make this a slow transition since she will be going a big transition in the next couple weeks. Kristin going to college and the beginning of school for all of my sisters. I think she is really going to be upset by this so I don't want to start this and have her start wetting her herself. For now, just going consistently and telling me 80% of the time when she needs to go is good enough for me. Oh and she pooped in the potty for he first time today!
Oh and I'm limiting myself to a picture or two, this is a public blog and I don't want any creepers looking!

Edited to delete the 2nd pic, I felt weird about it.
Last week I stayed home most of the day so I brought it out and enticed her with good old M&M's....It did the trick. Since then we have kept her in her diaper most of the time, as she will pee in her panties. I'm trying to make this a slow transition since she will be going a big transition in the next couple weeks. Kristin going to college and the beginning of school for all of my sisters. I think she is really going to be upset by this so I don't want to start this and have her start wetting her herself. For now, just going consistently and telling me 80% of the time when she needs to go is good enough for me. Oh and she pooped in the potty for he first time today!
Oh and I'm limiting myself to a picture or two, this is a public blog and I don't want any creepers looking!

Edited to delete the 2nd pic, I felt weird about it.
Comments