Our first movie experience...
Today I took Cayleigh to see the movie, Barnyard at the movie theatre. Our local mall had a free showing, so I thought that would be a great opportunity to see how she would do. To my surprise, we stayed for the whole movie and I actually was able to watch it! She wanted more snacks than the little I brought, but I think it was because she smelled the
"pop-coooon". Next time I will pop some at home first like some others around me did! She did such a good job, I bought her a kids meal and apparently it knocked her out! There is one more free showing next week and I think I may go.
All ready to go, keys in hand!!

Toes! she now asks daily to paint them, even though they still have polish on them :)

Out like a light!
"pop-coooon". Next time I will pop some at home first like some others around me did! She did such a good job, I bought her a kids meal and apparently it knocked her out! There is one more free showing next week and I think I may go.
All ready to go, keys in hand!!

Toes! she now asks daily to paint them, even though they still have polish on them :)

Out like a light!
Comments
She loves going to the movies too. We have a movie tavern near us that does flapjacks (pancakes) and a flick sat mornings. Some sat depending what is playing they will go. Hailey LLLLOOOVVEESSS popcorn. When I was pregnant with her I craved popcorn. I am NOT a popcorn eater at all. I told Glenne...this is ssssooo your child.!! LOL Glad she did good with the movie. It will get better each time.