Yesterday we were planning on going to the Frederick fair to take Cayleigh to see the animals...Looked online an hour before and saw that section was closed so we took a ride to the park up the street from us and played for a bit..
I adore this pic!!

Matt is a good daddy. He doesn't let the fact that he is 6 foot 7 get in the way of playing with Cayleigh...It is a hoot to watch him try to get in and out of things though and had to share!!
You see, at first glance, there is nothing funny about him in the tunnel....

Until you watch him try to get out of the tunnel.

Turns out, he is as much of a kid as our 2 year old! :)


We went on a leaf hunt...


If you made it to the bottom of another park post(which is basically all I blog about anymore), I will throw myself under the bus and show you a pic that he took of me...
I adore this pic!!

Matt is a good daddy. He doesn't let the fact that he is 6 foot 7 get in the way of playing with Cayleigh...It is a hoot to watch him try to get in and out of things though and had to share!!
You see, at first glance, there is nothing funny about him in the tunnel....

Until you watch him try to get out of the tunnel.

Turns out, he is as much of a kid as our 2 year old! :)


We went on a leaf hunt...


If you made it to the bottom of another park post(which is basically all I blog about anymore), I will throw myself under the bus and show you a pic that he took of me...
Comments