Christmas Eve....
Christmas was an absolute awesome day, but I didn't want to overload one post, so we'll start with Christmas Eve. I spent the ENTIRE day baking cookies. You name it, I think I baked it! Let's see, PB cookies with and without kisses, PB cookies with Reese's pieces, Reese's cookies, sugar cookies, PB balls, and a brownie chocolate chip cheesecake! I need a nap just reading what I did!! Oh and Matt and Cayleigh made yummy cinnamon rolls that we shared with Mamaw, grandad and the girls. We headed to their house to spend time that afternoon, and came home to 2 presents that Santa must have dropped early for Cayleigh! she got jammies and a new book! That is one thoughtful big guy ;) We read her Christmas book about Jesus(as we did every night in December) and she got her chocolate from her calender and we got the santa plate out and she got carrots for the reindeer, and cookies and milk for Santa. she kept saying they needed "a but more" of everything.
Making the rolls!


Her early presents!

Setting some snacks out!


Next up....Christmas day!!! :)
Making the rolls!


Her early presents!

Setting some snacks out!


Next up....Christmas day!!! :)
Comments