around the house...

I've been plagued with a lovely stomach flu, which made it's debut Tuesday night. I have been feeling absolutely blah! :( I'm feeling a bit better this evening and am able to eat now, but I'm ready for this bug to LEAVE! I HATE when Cayleigh watches so much TV, but there really isn't much else we can do...She has been an absolute angel about everything, no temper tantrums, and listening to my every word, she has pity on her momma! We have been watching all of the princess movies and she adores them, especially Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid. She has also been in love lately with puzzles. She could play them for hours. We have the peg puzzles, but they are too easy for her now. I recently bought a 9 piece and several 25 piece puzzles and she had a hard time them but she seemed so focused. We would just help her along the way, but this past week she has been doing the 9 piece with no help and the 25 piece with very little help. I'd think she had memerized them, but we have 5. I loved puzzles and games as a kid and she definitely is the same. Anyway, I'm rambling, lol. Here are a few pics of her hair, I did french braids for the 1st time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

glenna said…
braids look great! wish I could do those. sorry to hear about the stomach virus---hubby and Evan got it at our house a week ago

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...