Girl time!

We had such a fun time with Kristin and Alycia. Cayleigh is already missing them!! We didn't go out of the house much, but some of the best times can be had right at home.



We did venture out for the girls to get their hair cut at the mall.



Getting ready to go-she had to hold Alycia's purse for the picture. She has become quite the decision maker lately. I pick my battles.
Photobucket


Cayleigh is really learning to use her voice, mainly the volume of it. She always talked quiet and NEVER screamed, but lately that is quite the opposite. She is LOUD! She is mimicking animal sounds, monster sounds, singing, and pretty much anything that is loud! She hasn't learned where to use inside and outside voices, I suppose that is next on the list to teach. sigh.

Photobucket


Singing at the mall..

Photobucket

Comments

LoveLladro said…
Big virtual hug from me to you. I'll hate the health insurance industry with you ;~)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...