Happy new year!
Sorry it is so long overdue!
We had Melissa and Summer over for a sleepover New Year's Eve! We originally planned on letting them stay awake, but @ 10pm had a change of heart...I think all parties involved were happier. :)
These girls are really something, Cayleigh fights with Summer worse than I've seen her with anyone else, but as soon as she leaves she talks about her nonstop! We were out today and it was "mummer likes myyyyy toys"....
Cayleigh and I made rice krispie treats for them!

We blew up her castle, which seemed to be a big hit!


Drawing..

Passed out!
We had Melissa and Summer over for a sleepover New Year's Eve! We originally planned on letting them stay awake, but @ 10pm had a change of heart...I think all parties involved were happier. :)
These girls are really something, Cayleigh fights with Summer worse than I've seen her with anyone else, but as soon as she leaves she talks about her nonstop! We were out today and it was "mummer likes myyyyy toys"....
Cayleigh and I made rice krispie treats for them!

We blew up her castle, which seemed to be a big hit!


Drawing..

Passed out!
Comments