Slow cooker Sausage with sauce

Now by this post and the last, it would seem we eat alot of pork. This is SO not the case! Made this with leftover sausage I bought to make meatballs a while back and had frozen..Just plain sausage, canned tomato sauce an onion and a green pepper and voila! It is super tender and so easy! The only bad thing was I put it in my crockpot this morning and it died on me! Made a quick run to Sam's club and we are back in business!!! Only changes I made was I sauteed the links for 10 minutes to get some of the grease out before putting it in the crockpot.

Place the Italian sausage links, spaghetti sauce, green pepper and onion into a slow cooker. Stir to coat everything in sauce. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours. Serve on hoagie rolls, or over rice.

8 (4 ounce) links fresh Italian sausage
1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
1 onion, sliced

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...