Festivites...
As I write this, I have one eye swollen shut due to allergies, so pardon any misspellings! Also, I will do Easter in a few parts-sorry if it gets old-I took 400 pics this weekend- hey, it was the first absolutely gorgeous weekend of the season AND Easter, I had too! :)
Friday our neighborhood hosted an Easter egg hunt and aside from the fact I was a dummy and forgot sunscreen and ended up looking like a cherry tomato, we had a nice time! Mandy came and hung out and Cayleigh even won the Golden Egg for the second year in a row!

I'm not sure why they thought the 0-3 age group could get them out of trees!

There were a couple down below, but not many!

Happy with her loot!

*AHH! the coveted golden egg!

Meeting the Easter Bunny!

Very happy with her prize!
Friday our neighborhood hosted an Easter egg hunt and aside from the fact I was a dummy and forgot sunscreen and ended up looking like a cherry tomato, we had a nice time! Mandy came and hung out and Cayleigh even won the Golden Egg for the second year in a row!

I'm not sure why they thought the 0-3 age group could get them out of trees!

There were a couple down below, but not many!

Happy with her loot!

*AHH! the coveted golden egg!

Meeting the Easter Bunny!

Very happy with her prize!
Comments