Hershey Park!

We had a chance to go to Hershey park this past weekend, and since we had such a nice time in December, we decided why not!

We had an even better time this go around! The girls were really well behaved and they even took a cat nap. We eneded up being there @ 8 hours! The crowds weren't bad at all, most of the rides for the girls you could walk right up to and get on. Matt and Melissa went on some upside down ride while I watched the girls, and then he watched them while they napped so she could drag me, er, we could go on the wooden rides. :)

Not much to note aside from the lady working the swings who apparently couldn't hold her measuring stick straight and tried denying Cayleigh to go on her favorite thing in all of the park. She was tall enough in December, but apparently she shrunk. Matt and her exchanged a couple words and he measured her and she was at least an inch over the minimum.

What else? Oh, Summer is not nearly the fan of heights like apparently my child is. Sigh. she definitely gets that from her daddy!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Summer and her momma!
Photobucket

The infamous swing ride!
Photobucket


They took matters into their own hands :)
Photobucket



Photobucket


Proof that not all kids are alike-look at the different reactions!
Photobucket


Fun, fun, fun!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy gave us a chuckle..just when you think you have a crappy job!
Photobucket

Hanging with miss peppermint patty!
Photobucket

Our fam :)
Photobucket

Comments

glenna said…
cool!! looks like so much fun!!
Pam said…
Awww...I wish I had a little girl so I could come play with you guys!!!
Megan said…
Funny story about the swings. When I was a little kid my parents took me to Hershey Park, my mom went to use the bathroom and told my stepdad to put me on the swings. When she came back she looked for me on the kiddie swings and I was nowhere to be found. She nearly had a heart attack when she found me on the big ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...