Florida Part 2-Orlando
Our second leg of the Florida trip was Orlando. We stayed 4 nights/5 days. We went to Downtown Disney Tuesday and were pleasantly surprised how light the crowds were. We were consistently surprised by the lack of heavy crowds given we were visiting the week after Memorial weekend. Wednesday we decided to relax in preparation for the next day-Magic Kingdom. We just hung out and went to the mall and played at the pool. Thursday was especially hot but we had an awesome time. I will say I was glad we didn't pay for the tickets(you may remember we volunteered back in April) because Cayleigh was definitely under-impressed with the majority of it all. She adored seeing the princesses and mickey and minnie, but as far as the rides went, she wasn't too excited. We got there at 9am and were back in the hotel by 4:30pm!! We decided not to go another day to a Disney park as we originally planned to and just make the last day a pool/hangout day-she LOVED the hotel pool! I must also mention this place restaurant the Alehouse-we went 3 times during our 5 days there! It was affordable and really yummy-plus it was a sports bar so Cayleigh wasn't the loudest person there! :)
OH! How could I possibly forget that we saw a local friend of ours while waiting in line to ride dumbo??!!! Hi Megan!

Pretty girl with a pretty flower!

Playing at one of the Lego stations


She was SO excited to see these!


The Mr. Potato head station..



This was definitely her highlight...



It was SO hot and humid-she took an early rest.

Enjoying the cool bandana on her head-we soaked it in water.


The reason we left Magic Kingdom when we did!

M&M World!

Hanging out at the hotel pool!


Oh and I just finished 3 posts scheduled to hit daily-I was on a kick!
OH! How could I possibly forget that we saw a local friend of ours while waiting in line to ride dumbo??!!! Hi Megan!

Pretty girl with a pretty flower!

Playing at one of the Lego stations


She was SO excited to see these!


The Mr. Potato head station..



This was definitely her highlight...



It was SO hot and humid-she took an early rest.

Enjoying the cool bandana on her head-we soaked it in water.


The reason we left Magic Kingdom when we did!

M&M World!

Hanging out at the hotel pool!


Oh and I just finished 3 posts scheduled to hit daily-I was on a kick!
Comments