A day at Grammy's...
On the days I go to work, Cayleigh stays with my mom. While my best case scenario is for me to stay at home with her, this ranks as the next best thing. She absolutely adores my mom, affectionately known as "mamaw" and "grammy". Their relationship is so importmant to me and I love that she gets to form such a special bond.
Anyway, I'm rambling. :)
The best part about being at grammy's is when school is out and there are 4 of her favorite people to be around! The girls have been running at the track most days, and when I say 'girls', my girl is included! She loves running and actually runs more than I thought she could!
Sorry for the cell phone pics lately-I have been in a camera funk and just not in the mood to take pictures-hence why my blog has been lacking too.
Showing her sneakers off!

Came back with a Smoothie!

I think I'll update this with any pictures the girls text me to get an idea of her day! check back!
Anyway, I'm rambling. :)
The best part about being at grammy's is when school is out and there are 4 of her favorite people to be around! The girls have been running at the track most days, and when I say 'girls', my girl is included! She loves running and actually runs more than I thought she could!
Sorry for the cell phone pics lately-I have been in a camera funk and just not in the mood to take pictures-hence why my blog has been lacking too.
Showing her sneakers off!

Came back with a Smoothie!

I think I'll update this with any pictures the girls text me to get an idea of her day! check back!
Comments