We attended Alycia's senior night for soccer this past week. We only get to see them play a game or two a season, so we really enjoyed watching them play. Amanda is on JV and Alycia Varsity and their games are back to back.
Amanda
Senior night
This was Kristin's 2 years ago, it seems like yesterday!
and yet this was her 2 years ago in the same photo folder....it seems like forever since she has been this little. :(
Two years ago today I was headed to the hospital ready to have my baby... At 1:02pm on August 22nd, we had our beautiful baby girl... It changed our lives forever. Cayleigh(aka-Kiwi, pee-wee, lovebug, etc) we love you so much and feel so blessed to have you as our little girl. Your sweetness and kindness is so beautiful, and your hugs and kisses mean more than you will ever know. Watching you grow and learn new things every day makes us so proud, and it remind us to slow down and look at life the way you see it.
I want to write a little about why I decided to start a blog. I think it's important to let people know that I am not in any way trying to show off my kid or try to show off my life. The biggest reason I started my blog was so that my grandparents and any one who didn't live close to me could still be a part of our lives. Also, since I don't have a baby book, I wanted to document the best time in my life. I have a terrible memory and one of my biggest fears is that I will one day forget my happy days. I take alot of pictures and while some people may think it is over the top, please don't come to this blog. The quality of my pictures aren't top notch, but that isn't overly important to me. It is the people in the picture that make it amazing anyway. A better post later....
Today we got a batch of ice which so nicely laid over our 2-3 inches of snow. Luckily, I was off and didn't have to call in! Matt went to work a couple hours late so I made a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, homefries, toast, and orange slices! We played and watched a good bit of TV, I'm not proud to say, but with Matt fighting a cold, and me with a headache again, I decided to make it a low key day and she was thrilled! After her morning nap and lunch, "we" decided to surprise daddy with some cookies. I let her watch me and she helped stir and lick the beater. Yes, there were raw eggs, and no, I don't think it will kill her. Our finished product! I might add this was my best batch of cookies EVER! Playing with her pics.... I should add there will be no post tomorrow, because I am going with Pam and her family to the Dancing with the Stars show(the tour, not the actual show). I am SO excited!!!! It will actually be my first night away from Cayleigh ever, which make...
Comments