30 Days of Thanks

I keep seeing 30 days of thanks all around the internet. I've been in a bit of a blogging funk and all around funk lately, so though I am 8 days late, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Today I am thankful for my marriage.

I am thankful to have someone that is so well paired for me. We definitely drive each other crazy most days, but he lets me "drive" most days, likes my cooking, takes out the trash, is a great daddy, is patient with my nonstop chatter as soon as he opens the door, loves my family like his own, and even does dishes. It's hard to believe we found each other 11 years ago in high school. I definitely take our marriage and for granted most day, but I am so thankful to have him.

Wow, this feels pretty good. This is sure to make me feel better by December!! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...