Halloween..

Better late than never right??

Cayleigh absolutely loved halloween this year. She called "trick or treat"-"tickle feet", which was absolutely priceless. We went to my mom's and spent about an hour, and I think Cayleigh could have gone a good bit longer, but it was cold! I think the only glitch was that people kept calling her a ballerina( I think because her tutu lent way to be a ballerina, but I didn't want a dress dragging outside on the ground) Oh well, you can't win them all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh and today I am thankful for my home. Not just my home, but my country. I am thankful I am able to live in a place that believes in freedom. I am also thankful to all that have served, are serving, and will serve.

Comments

glenna said…
Adorable!!!
Love Trick or treat tickle feet :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...