My daughter...
I am really going to catch up on this blog, I have so much to write about! We've been pretty busy watching Alycia's varsity soccer team thriving in the playoffs-the haven't lost a game all season! Then there is the pumpkin patch, halloween-I'm feeling overwhelmed, but I have a 5 day weekend coming up so I'll catch up soon!
For today, I'll just be thankful.
(a sneak peek into halloween!)
Today I am thankful for my amazing little three year old, Cayleigh Noelle. I have not had a dull moment in my life since she was born. I am sure she has taught me more than I could possibly teach her. To watch her learn, grow, and enjoy life has truly been God's biggest blessing to me. I wonder sometimes, how I lived 24 years without her. She makes me so proud and I wonder how I got so lucky to be her mommy.
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

Comments