Little All Stars!
Tuesday was Cayleigh's last class. I'm hoping they have it again in the fall-she loved it!! She was SO much better behaved than in the dance class(I just shuddered thinking back to that class) She truly enjoyed learning about all of the different sports and th0ugh she did like all of the sports-she definitely preferred basketball, soccer and t-ball the most. As parents, our favorite part was how hands on we got to be. I mostly let it be daddy-daughter, since I get time with her on my days off.
Bowling!

Look at that form!

Goalie :)

Basketball



Laces out!

Running with Coach Phil

At the end, they always put their hands together and yelled "go little all stars!"

Bowling!

Look at that form!

Goalie :)

Basketball



Laces out!

Running with Coach Phil

At the end, they always put their hands together and yelled "go little all stars!"

Comments