Happy 4th Birthday..
Cayleigh Noelle. We absolutely could not be more proud of you. You make our life complete. We count our blessings every day that we were given such an amazing gift. You make us laugh with your crazy dancing, beam with pride listening to you sing your heart out, and cry watching how fast you are growing up.
Songs that remind us of you:
Just Fishin'-Trace Adkins-for obvious reasons :)
Just a Kiss-Lady Antebellum-you love singing this song and know all of the words.
Mean-Taylor Swift-another favorite you know by heart.
All American Girl-Carrie Underwood-You to a tee in our eyes- "sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All American girl"Nicknames:
Bebo-Daddy's favorite
Cader bades, sweet pea, peewers(embarassing I know)-momma's favorite
Kiwi Strawberry-Granddaddy's favorite
Loves:
Horses
My Little Pony
Strawberry Shortcake
Chuggington
Painting
Baby dolls
Playing Lemonade stand
Going to Grammy's house to see "your girlies" i.e.-your aunts.
Dislikes:
The Old Guy-sounds mean, but a later post will explain who this is.
Stinkbugs
Leaving your momma :( You don't like to leave daddy, but momma is your world these days.
That we won't let you watch Spongebob or Phineas and Ferb...There is time for everything and one day you will read this and know it isn't because I think you are too young for it, but more that I don't want to hear Spongebob's obnoxious laugh. :)
Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Corn on the cob
Yogurt
Ice Cream
Traits like your daddy:
Your photographic memory
Your face-enough said!
Your love of yogurt
Traits like your momma:
Your eyes
Your zest for life
Your need to chat with the world
Ahh, where oh where did the time go? Let's take a trip down memory lane to 2010 post, and 2009 post...I am so thankful I have continued this blog and can look back on this journey we call life. Life is so fast paced it's nearly impossible to remember the little things and I am so glad that while this blog isn't perfect to all, it's prefect to me.
My 4 year old as of 1:02pm.

Comments