Honey boo boo....

No, this post is not about that show. That show is well, frightening. I will admit I watch occasionally, but the whole time I think-what if 2012 really is the end and I've spent my last couple months watching Honey boo boo?? I digress......

My title is for my little bruiser, aka my kid. I was sitting at work on a Wednesday-the 1st Wednesday I have worked in over 4 years, and my phone rang. I saw the number but only realized who was calling as I heard "this is Mrs. Clipp from the health room.....wok wok wok wok, blah blah blah" I have no clue what she said after that until she said Cayleigh fell running up the steps of playground equipment at recess and she may need a stitch. Matt is 30 minutes closer to the school so I called him and  I drove 85mph and honked at pretty much anyone in my way-sorry to the transit bus driver crawling around the circle in, I was in momma mode.  


 Well, long story short we ended up at urgent care. We were going to go the ER, but she is really nervous of hospitals and I thought urgent care had a better office seting. 6 stitches later and she is still beautiful, but I already told Matt he can't teach her to ride her bike until the spring. I can't take any more urgent care visits this year!

DSC_2885

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...