Cayleigh's 1st....

field trip! The older she gets, the more I start running out of "1st's". This was a really special day and I was so happy to be able to go. That is one thing I really love about working where I work, I don't have to miss alot-they are really generous and understanding of my family being first.

We went to a nature center(you may recall she went to a birthday party at the same place a few weeks back) and the kids had a blast. We went on a nature walk, learned about birds, lizards, snakes, etc., had lunch and the kids got to play. It was a half day field trip, but perfect for kindergartners.


 photo DSC_0333s_zps5b7abd8a.jpg

Again, what is with this kid?? Screams if an ant is near her, but touches.a.SNAKE??!
 photo DSC_0344s_zpsef10862b.jpg

Cuties!
 photo DSC_0350s_zps0847baed.jpg

 photo DSC_0355s_zps2916554e.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...