American Girl

I took Cayleigh to the American Girl store a couple weekends ago as an early birthday present. We had never been and what a treat that was! We got to have a tea party with her doll and they even sang happy birthday to her and her friend who shares the same birthday as her! "Lucy" her doll, was very spoiled and even got a few things.

My pretty girl
 photo 031_zps7a5de70c.jpg

The tea treats!
 photo 0047_zpsec18d309.jpg

Love this girl :)
 photo 046_zps8bbd6030.jpg


Summer and her doll McKenna, and Cayleigh with her doll Lucy
 photo 0038_zps58ded4aa.jpg

Goofy girl!
 photo 050_zpsef433154.jpg

Comments

Krystal said…
We got our first American Girl catalog in the mail last night... I can't even tell you how excited I was to look through it. I can't wait to do this kind of stuff with Elizabeth - it looks like so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...