Busy baker and bruises..

What a beautiful weekend we had! We actually stuck around the house this weekend, venturing out only to a few stores and the park..I love this time of year, perhaps more than any other time. I do feel so lucky to actually love the area I live in and the climate that goes with it. We get every season, a beautiful crisp fall with gorgeous foilage, a cold but not bitter winter with enough snow but rarely too much, a gorgeous spring that warms you from the winter, and a nice hot summer that makes you ready for the beach, which isn't that far away! But back to fall, I just love the leaves beginning to change, being able to sleep with your windows open, football on the TV, pumpkin patches, and so much more!

Saturday we spent alot of the day cooking. We made chicken noodle, chicken taco soup, and a banana cake. We froze half and are enjoying the other half now! That cake is a-maz-ing!!!

Mashing up the bananas in her pajamas :)
Photobucket

What wasn't amazing was me dropping the pyrex glass 9x13 full of cake on my foot. Sigh. It is even more bruised now and the whole foot is swollen.
Photobucket

These days Minnie is traveling everywhere we go. Minnie also eats whatever we eat, pees on the potty, takes naps, etc.
Photobucket

At the park going down the slide. Can you say static electricity??!
Photobucket

My cuties going up to the slide..
Photobucket

Comments

glenna said…
ouch!!! that makes me hurt just looking at it.
love the pigtails on her! :)
GnJand Hailey said…
OUCH!! I hope your foot is feeling better. I love her little Jersey, do have to say though I am not fond of the team since we are Eagles fans in our house.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...